On June 29, 2022, Tampa Bay Smart Cities Alliance met for the quarterly workshop.
The break-out sessions included the following topics:
Mobility as a Service – Phase 2
Smart Corridor – Phase 2
Click and Fix
Alternative Fuel Corridors
View the presentation
We are looking forward to the next workshop in the Fall. Stay tuned for more information! Please follow our social media links (Twitter @tbsmartcities) and check out our website at https://tbsmartcities.com/.
On February 17, 2022, over 50 agency representatives from throughout central Florida participated in a remarkable program at SunTrax and Florida Polytechnic University for our Winter Workshop!
The morning session began at SunTrax with a warm welcome by Nicola Liquori, CEO of the Florida’s Turnpike Enterprise (FTE). We then participated in a guided tour of the SunTrax facility by FTE who provided extraordinary insight and information for the state-of-the art facility.
After the tour, nearly 60 attendees participated in a series of groundbreaking presentations that showcased the latest in autonomous and connected vehicle technology.
The afternoon event was held at the stunning Florida Polytechnic University campus and featured speakers included: Alice Price, AICP, PMP of FDOT District Seven, Dr. Rahul Razdan of Florida Polytechnic University, Dr. Raj Ponnaluri, PE, PTOE, PMP from the Central Office of FDOT, Megan Arasteh, PE of FDOT District Seven, and Dr. Sisinnio Concas of USF Center for Urban Transportation Research (CUTR). The presentations, along with event photos, are available at the links below.
We are looking forward to the next workshop this spring. Stay tuned for more information! Please follow our social media links (Twitter @tbsmartcities) and check out our website at https://tbsmartcities.com/.
- Welcome and TBSCA Overview – Alice Price, AICP, PMP
- Test and Validate Framework for AV – Dr. Rahul Razdan, Florida Polytechnic
- Statewide CAV Perspective – Dr. Raj Ponnaluri, PE, PTOE, PMP, FDOT
- FDOT I-4 FRAME – Megan Arasteh, PE, FDOT
- CV Tech Deployment Results from Tampa Pilot – Dr. Sisinnio Concas, USF
Tampa Bay Smart Cities Alliance Quarterly Workshop was held on October 6, 2021.
The meeting included the following topics:
- PSTA – State of the Nation
- The thread between Physical and Digital Infrastructure
- Enhancing Cybersecurity in Public Transportation
- National Perspective – protecting our transportation assets.
Download a pdf copy of the slides.